A nourishing chicken salad sandwich
- 1lb diced chicken meat, fully cooked
- 2 farm fresh eggs, boiled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup homemade yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Spanish paprika
- I usually make chicken salad sandwiches using chicken meat from homemade broth. If you need to cook the meat before making this meal, you can either boil pieces in bone for about 20 minutes or if you are using boneless chicken meat, cook them in about 1 tbls of EVOO until cooked through.
- Mix all ingredients together and chill before serving.
That’s really it! Super easy to make and delicious. Buen Provecho 🙂