We’re only a few days away from starting the 25 Day Grace Filled Journey to Real Food!
Also, my sweet friend and sister in Christ, Kelly, from The Nourishing Home is teaming up with me for this challenge. She’ll be providing the gluten free menu options and writing a few of the topics that you’ll find below. As you can see, you’re in great hands!
Below are the topics that you will be receiving via email every day for 25 days.
- A Plea For Pastured Meats
- The Importance of Real Milk
- Eggs – The Super Food
- Why We All Need Fat – Butter and Lard
- What Kind of Cooking Oil Should I Use?
- Real Salt – Yes, There is a Difference
- The Miracles of Broth
- An Introduction to Natural Sweeteners
- GMO’S – What is it and What Foods Contain It?
- The Dangers of Processed Soy
- The Tangled Web of Bread
- An Intro To a Gluten Free Diet
- Now That we Know the Basics, Let’s Ease Into Real Food – Buy This Not That
- Let’s Learn About the Growing Seasons (nutrient content in vegetables)
- Organic Foods – Dirty Dozen and Clean 15
- A Real Food Pantry
- Saving Money By Menu Planning
- Taming the Picky Eater
- The Mediterranean Secret to Phenomenal Vegetables
- Your Favorite Toddler Foods – Realfoodicized (Mac and Cheese, Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets)
- Real Food Snacks
- Real Food Lunch Ideas for Families on the Go
- Real Fast Real Food Dinner Ideas (Crockpot, Rice Cookers, Freezer Meals)
- Kitchen Appliances That Will Save You Time and Money
- Cookware – From Cast Iron to Stainless Steel
Don’t forget, you’ll also be receiving 3 weeks of real food menu plans (you’ll have a gluten free option) plus additional charts and guides to help you get started on your real food journey.