Am I ever so excited to start my first Sunday post called, My Favorite Things. I plan on sharing some of my family’s food life in pics and I’ll also be sharing with you my favorite links from around the web.
This weekend is flying by! Gabe and I were so blessed to celebrate Little Brother’s 6th birthday. Let’s just say we’re drowning in Lego’s! After the party I was able to to finish sowing and planting in my front yard garden beds. My plans for today are to finish up my back yard garden beds. I can’t wait to do that!
“Front yard garden beds are done! I just love to take a barren pic of my garden beds and then be able to compare it with new growth every 2-3 weeks. Your going to love this years design! In the bed nearest the street I planted corn and squash. In about 2-3 weeks I plan on planting pole beans to trellis up the corn. I can’t wait to see what that looks like! More to come for sure!”
Can you tell, I’m excited 😉
Now, here are some of my favorite links from around the web this week that I really enjoyed.
- Salt Cured Egg Yolks: Hunter, Gardener, Angler, Cook
- Why I Accept Climate Change and Follow Jesus: Live Renewed
- 5 Tips to Save Money and Time in the Garden: Back to the Book Nutrition
- The Sortacrunchy Guide To a Super Summer: Outdoor Edition: Megan Teitz
- Grain-Free Chocolate Cake with Fudge Icing: The Nourishing Home
Have a blessed weekend, everyone!