A strawberry rhubarb cobbler.
- 1lb rhubarb, diced
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon spelt flour
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoon chilled butter, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rhubarb, strawberries, honey and flour. Put into a baking dish.
- For the cobbler dough, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter. Stir in honey and yogurt just until moistened (Don't over-mix).
- Place cobbler dough on top of rhubarb and strawberries.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.