Before I fill you in on how much snow we’ve had, it’s time to announce the winners of last week’s giveaways!
- I’ve already announced that Janel won the Aunt Else’s Ableskiver Mix and Cast Iron Pan! Congrats!
- The Charlie’s Soap Combo Kit goes to comment 74 – Matt! Congratulations!
- The two winners of the Green Pature’s Fermented Cod Liver Oil goes to…
- comment number 129, Michelle AP!! We fellowship together, yeah! Congrats hon!
- comment number 23, Maria who said she would love to try the Mediterranean flavor.
Congrats to all the winners and thank you to everyone who participated! I’ll be contacting all winners tomorrow!
As you’ve probably heard on the news, We’ve been going through a blizzard! According to the newcasts it’s the most snow we’ve seen since the mid 90’s. I moved to Iowa in 95 and have never seen so much snow! It’s been great though. A day of relaxation as the entire city was pretty much closed today! I was able to clean home, cook, spend time with Nehe in the snow and take a nap! I havn’t had that much rest in a long time. Thank you Jesus for sending us some snow and giving us a day of much needed rest!
I wanted to share some photos that I was able to take today to give you an idea of how much snow we are experiencing.
This has been one of the greatest experiences for me. Seeing the joy of snow through a child’s eye. I grew up in California where we never had snow. When I moved to Iowa I was almost 17 and playing in snow was just not cool, lol! So I never had that childhood experience of looking forward to snow days and snowmen, forts and snowball fights. It was so much fun just being able to enjoy the snow with my son. I Can’t wait for more snow days!
So this was our terrible blizzard of ’09! Not so terrible to me 😉