During the summer when I’m busy outdoors I try to spend as little amount of time as possible in the kitchen. A great way to use seasonal green beans is to roast them right along side potatoes and red onions. Throw in a couple of scrambled eggs from the backyard and there you have a nourishing and easy summer meal.
Roasted Garlic Potatoes with Green Beans and Red Onions
- 4-5 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb of fresh green beans
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1tsp celtic sea salt
- a variety of fresh herbs (I used thyme and tarragon)
- In an ovenproof dish combine all ingredients.
- bake at 425 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes.
Easy! Buen Provecho!
Nourish your Family Today!
Joing the My Humble Kitchen community today and I'll send you my eBook, A Month of Meals from My Humble Kitchen to Yours absolutely free. You'll receive recipes, techniques in the kitchen, gardening tips, and so much more to nourish your family physically and spiritually!