- 5 cups chopped green cabbage
- 2 carrot sticks, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 organic fuji apple, diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4-5 tbls raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs real maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss all ingredients together and chill. Keep refrigerated for at least one hour before serving to infuse the flavors.
Other cabbage recipes of interest:
- Liadillos Sevillanos – Seville Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Repollo Con Garbanzos – Cabbage and Garbanzo Bean Stew
This post is a part of Whole Foods For the Holidays hosted this week at Naturally Knocked Up.
Nourish your Family Today!
Joing the My Humble Kitchen community today and I'll send you my eBook, A Month of Meals from My Humble Kitchen to Yours absolutely free. You'll receive recipes, techniques in the kitchen, gardening tips, and so much more to nourish your family physically and spiritually!