It’s Simple Lives Thursday! My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Below you’ll find the linky to add your post to.
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
Featured Posts – The hosts will be choosing five posts from the previous SLT to highlight each week. Those chosen will be promoted and linked on all five host blogs. As a highlighted post you will also have the chance to win in special giveaways that we will be starting soon — another great reason to link up and share all that you do to live a simple and intentional life!
1. Homemade Creamsicles by Mrs. Happy Homemaker
MMMM…. Need we say more?
2. “Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without” by a Good and Simple life
A great reminder to live frugally and make do with what we have as generations before us have always done.
3. Homemade Deodorant by the morris tribe
An all natural deodorant that’s frugal to make and works!
4. The Bleater Sisters and Why I Grow My Own by The Leftover Queen
The Leftover Queen has decided to take full responsibility for their health and food opting out of the industrial system.
5. How to Garden with Lots of Little Ones in Tow by Dyno-Mom
Cultivating a garden cultivates so much more in a family.
The Simple Lives Thursday Blog Hop
- Annette from Sustainable Eats
- Wardeh from GNOWFGLINS
- Alicia from Culinary Bliss
- Mare from Just Making Noise
Wherever you choose to post, it will show up on all 5 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!