It’s Simple Lives Thursday!
My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Whichever blog that you choose to link up your post, it will show up on all 4 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!
- Millie from Real Food for Less Money
- Diana from My Humble Kitchen
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
3. No giveaway away or otherwise primarily advertising oriented posts. Keep your topics to fit our simple living theme of “consume less, produce more.” We will delete posts that don’t fit.
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. Danish Christmas Cardamom Cookies by Lazy Budget Chef
2. A Personal Story of Diet Affecting Mental Health by Phoenix Helix
3. Easy Upcycled and Recycled Napkins Tutorial by Practical Stewardship
Thanks so much for hosting this week. I hope you have a merry Christmas. This week, our Elf on the shelf is learning about the fun of using essential oils to make Christmas brighter. I hope you will stop by and see what he is up to at My lamp is full!
Erin Ter Beest says
Good morning, Diana!
This week I’m sharing a super simple, savory, and slightly sweet recipe for Cranberry Pork Loaf.
Thank you for hosting this week. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks so much for hosting 🙂
Have a Happy Holiday!
Lauren @ DC Healthy Bites says
Happy Simple Lives Thursday! Thank you for hosting! Today I am sharing a post I wrote about the health benefits of choosing REAL sea salt: http://dchealthybites.com/2013/08/14/grain-of-salt/. Thanks in advance for checking it out!