It’s Simple Lives Thursday!
My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Whichever blog that you choose to link up your post, it will show up on all 4 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!
- Millie from Real Food for Less Money
- Diana from My Humble Kitchen
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
3. No giveaway away or otherwise primarily advertising oriented posts. Keep your topics to fit our simple living theme of “consume less, produce more.” We will delete posts that don’t fit.
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. Naturally Sweetened Chocolate Peppermint Cake (GF, DF) by Just Making Noise
2. 20 Ways To Get Your Toddler Involved in the Kitchen by Natural Wonderer
3. Traditional Norwegian Lefse by Nature, Nurture, Grow
Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Good morning, Diana – I hope your day is going well so far! Thanks for hosting this fun party!
Eileen @ Phoenix Helix says
Thanks for hosting, and have a great week!
Erin Ter Beest says
Good morning! Thanks so much for featuring my post about involving toddlers in the kitchen from last week. 🙂 Looking forward to linking up and seeing what everyone has shared this week!
Megan | Allergy Free Alaska says
Happy New Year! This week I’m sharing my recipe for Cheap & Easy Beef Jerky Strips Using Ground Beef. It’s nitrate free, MSG free, and contains no additives. Just REAL food (and it’s Paleo/gluten free)! Thanks for hosting!
Kristy Gonyer (Nature Nurture Grow) says
Thanks for hosting & for featuring me this week Diana!