It’s Simple Lives Thursday!
My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Whichever blog that you choose to link up your post, it will show up on all 4 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!
- Millie from Real Food for Less Money
- Diana from My Humble Kitchen
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
3. No giveaway away or otherwise primarily advertising oriented posts. Keep your topics to fit our simple living theme of “consume less, produce more.” We will delete posts that don’t fit.
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. Mediterranean Layer Dip by From This Kitchen Table
2. Vitamin D: A Natural Wonder Drug by DC Healthy Bites
3. Quick and Easy Veggie Lentil Soup by Raia’s Recipes
Thanks you so much for the feature (and for hosting each week)! The dip is yummy!
Thanks for hosting, Diana. I hope you guys are staying warm!
Raia Torn says
Thanks for featuring my Lentil Soup! 🙂
Lauren @ DC Healthy Bites says
Happy Simple Lives Thursday! Thank you for featuring my post on Vitamin D! I hope everyone gets something out of it, particularly this time of the year! Stay warm and I look forward to participating again!
Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Good morning, Diana. It’s almost the weekend – yahoo! Thanks for hosting! Stay warm!