It’s Simple Lives Thursday!
My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Whichever blog that you choose to link up your post, it will show up on all 4 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!
- Millie from Real Food for Less Money
- Diana from My Humble Kitchen
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
3. No giveaway away or otherwise primarily advertising oriented posts. Keep your topics to fit our simple living theme of “consume less, produce more.” We will delete posts that don’t fit.
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. How I Healed My Toddler’s Dermatitis Naturally by Brown Thumb Mama
2. Healthified 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups by Practical Stewardship
3. How To Make A Bee Hive by City Boy Hens
City Boy says
Thanks for “pick”.
Good morning, Diana. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful day!
Lauren @ DC Healthy Bites says
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner so I thought I’d share a post discussing everyone’s favorite, chocolate! Sadly most of us have never tasted REAL cocoa from wild indigenous cacao. It not only tastes better but its better for the environment and healthier. Thank you for hosting Simple Lives Thursday!
Thanks for hosting. So many good links. 🙂
Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thanks so much for featuring my 3 Ingredient Healthified PB Cups. Blessings this weekend!
Thanks for the feature! I’m off to make those peanut butter cups now…yum…