It’s spring and with that brings the hope of warmer weather free of illness. Right now, the last thing we want to do is remember the sicknesses and illnesses many of us have been through over the past few months. However, I’m here to encourage you that if you spent a lot of time at the doctors office this past winter, with illness after illness, that the spring and summer would be a great time of year to prepare yourself for the coming cold and flu season.
I’ve been sharing about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle sale this past week. I would say that my favorite resource in this entire bundle is, A Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies, An Online Course for Parents.
I’ve been using natural remedies for some time now. Now, I’m a firm believer in letting certain illnesses run their course without any conventional or natural remedy. Fevers, for example. If my child starts to run a fever, I let it run its course as I know it’s helping fight infections within the body. There are at times; however, that I do use herbal and natural remedies. Teas for sore throat, herbs for ear infections, and pink eye, garlic and its salve for nearly everything, etc…
Now, as much as I personally thought I was prepared for illnesses in my family, this past year found us with our first encounter with strep throat. After trying to go the natural route (a bit too late) we ended up on a round of antibiotics. So for this coming year, I want to be better prepared for any sore throats we encounter, right away. Myself, I personally want to learn more about homeopathy and get my first kit this summer. This course is just what I need to be confident in treating my family this coming year.
A Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies, An Online Course for Parents
The Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies is put together by holistic health coach, Roxanne King, and Holistic Nurse, Wendi Combs. They will teach you everything you need to know to safely and confidently use natural remedies at home. Below are a few of the course benefits.
- Know how to reduce your child’s fever without using Tylenol.
- Get rid of an ear ache without antibiotics.
- Stop a cycle of never ending diaper rash, cradle cap, or reflux by looking at the root cause.
- Soothe your child’s uncomfortable symptoms without hard synthetic medications
- Stop feeling like you are taking a wild guess at which remedy to use
- Avoid damaging your child’s gut flora by using antibiotics and cause reoccurring illnesses
The course includes…
- A welcome e-mail that includes a link to the free “quick start” videos to get started with tips you can use right away.
- Classes covering 14 topics! Each topic is delivered to you via a video recording that you can download and listen to on the go. A PDF with the slides for each webinar is also available for you to make quick reference to when your child is in need.
- Bonus materials – the recorded expert interviews, the remedy recipes, and more.
This really is a phenomenal class and one that will serve you for many years to come. I’m super excited to take it and feel equipped to treat my family naturally this coming cold and flu season. You can check out the class curriculum by clicking here.
This class costs $99 to take! But, if you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle today for $29.97, guess what, the class is included! That’s a huge savings and one that will only last this week!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
The Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies is among 100 eResources (not counting bonuses!) in this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle!
The collection is only available until Monday, April 27, and it is only $29.97 (over a $1,000 value!)