Friends, I’m excited to share with you that the new Charlotte Mason homeschool planner for the 2018-2019 academic school year is complete and ready for you to download!
I completed the Charlotte Mason homeschool planner a month ago but due to my family closing on a house and moving this past month as well, I’m a little late in sharing the news. Sorry about that – the past couple of months have been a whirlwind!
Now that life is starting to trickle into place, let’s talk about the planner.
Our Living Homeschool
Now in its third year, Our Living Homeschool, homeschool planner is both aesthetically pleasing and practical, some have called it an inspiring work of art that makes planning your homeschool year delightful.
This year, Our Living Homeschool is made up of 72 pages featuring botanical illustrations. Many of these new pages were created using your feedback!
This “mostly” editable Charlotte Mason homeschool planner includes …
• A beautifully designed, Our Living Homeschool, cover page
• Academic, year at a glance calendar
• Attendance calendar
• Charlotte Mason wall art
• Book List
• Terms 1-3 arts and literature pages
• Reader selection page
• Afternoon occupations page
• Weekly and term overview pages
• Exams page
• Weekly notes (with and without titles)
• Notes page
• Mother culture page
• Our weekly schedule page (overview of schedule)
• Weekly lesson plan pages (one page and a two-page spread)
• Daily lesson plan pages for one, two, three, and four students. Three and Four student daily lesson plan pages are on 2-page spreads. Included are five daily lesson plan pages for 1-4 students!
• 12-page monthly calendar featuring botanical illustrations. I’ve included two calendars for you to choose from! One is blank and the other contains an area for you to include inspiration for that month. Maybe a quote, scripture verse, or a commonplace journal entry. A bit of mother culture 😀
NEW This Year!
I’ve created a weekly schedule with 10-minute time increments that correspond with scheduling cards. After you’ve figured out your Charlotte Mason Homeschool schedule using the scheduling cards, you can easily transfer that information to this spreadsheet. I’ve created a schedule for one, two, three, and four students. This way you can easily see each of your student’s schedules side-by-side.
To help you see how each component of the planner works, I created a video screencast that shows you how to edit each page.
As a free gift for being a My Humble Kitchen reader, I’d love to gift you The Great Recognition wall art I designed last year! Sign up for my email list in the contact form below and once confirmed, you’ll be sent to a page on my website to download the wall art for free!
Thanks again for your patience, friends. I hope this resource brings you joy in planning your new homeschool year!