One of my favorites… Kale and Potato Soup with Chorizo
Jenny is amazing. She is a mother, farmer’s market manager, and experienced natural foods cook.
Here is a video introduction of her e-course.
How it Works:
You’ll get detailed lessons, hands-on experience, and be able to get all your questions answered. Do it all from the comfort of your own home – even while the kids are napping. In just 12 short weeks, you’ll have mastered everything you need to get your family started on a healthier way to eat.
What will be covered:
- Lesson #1: What is Real Food & Where to Find It
- Lesson #2: Soak Whole Grain for Pilafs and Scones
- Lesson #3: Homemade Sourdough Bread
- Lesson #4: Homemade Salad Dressings
- Lesson #5: Braise and Roast Seasonal Vegetables
- Lesson #6: Make Real Pickles and Fermented Veggies
- Lesson #7: Roasted & Slow-cooked Meats
- Lesson #8: Stocks, Broths & Soups
- Lesson #9: Easy Homemade Yogurt & Cheese
- Lesson #10: How to Make Water Kefir & Kombucha
- Lesson #11: Natural Sweeteners, Desserts and Seasonal Fruits
- Lesson #12: Menus & Meal Planning
As you can tell, it’s going to be a great class as it really teaches you how to source your ingredients and cook.
Here’s to Real Cooking! Buen Provecho!!
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Nourished Kitchen’s online eCourse, so I will be earning a commission from any sales made after clicking a link in this post.