It’s Simple Lives Thursday! My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Below you’ll find the linky to add your post to.
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
Featured Posts – The hosts will be choosing five posts from the previous SLT to highlight each week. Those chosen will be promoted and linked on all five host blogs. As a highlighted post you will also have the chance to win in special giveaways that we will be starting soon — another great reason to link up and share all that you do to live a simple and intentional life!
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
The posts from last week that really caught our eyes are… (thanks everyone for the great submissions, as always!)
1. How to Remove Hard Water Buildup From Faucets and Waterheads by Common Sense Homesteading.
Very practical and something everyone has in the cupboard already.
2. 30 Steps to Self-Sufficiency by a GOOD and SIMPLE life.
What does self-sufficiency mean to you? Here are 30 steps that can be taken toward self-sufficiency.
3. Soapmaking 101 by Homemade Alaska.
For those of you that have ever thought about making your own soap!
4. Blueberry Kefir Soda by Hecka-Good Recipes.
An incredibly gorgeous flavor idea for water kefir — the probiotic, natural alternative to soda. Anyone else ready to guzzle?
5. 16 Ways to Use Your Whey by the Prairie Homestead.
Great ideas on what to do with all your extra whey!
The Simple Lives Thursday Blog Hop
- Annette from Sustainable Eats
- Wardeh from GNOWFGLINS
- Alicia from Culinary Bliss
- Mare from Just Making Noise
Wherever you choose to post, it will show up on all 5 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!