It’s Simple Lives Thursday!
My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Whichever blog that you choose to link up your post, it will show up on all 4 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!
- Millie from Real Food for Less Money
- Diana from My Humble Kitchen
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
3. No giveaway away or otherwise primarily advertising oriented posts. Keep your topics to fit our simple living theme of “consume less, produce more.” We will delete posts that don’t fit.
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. Nanny’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cake by Home With Purpose. “My grandma has made this cake as long as I can remember and it is my favorite cake EVER!”
2. Natural Deodorant Alternative Recipes by Practical Stewardship. “Deodorant. We all need it.”
3. A Week of Summer Entree Salads by Stuffed Veggies. “To me, an entree is filled with satisfying, healthy, whole foods that supply a wide range of nutrients…”
Good morning, Diana! Thanks for the hop. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Stacy @Stacy Makes Cents says
BHAHAHAHAHAHA! “Deodorant, we all need it.” That made me LOL. Thanks for hosting!
Jennifer Cote says
Just in case anyone needs a simple recipe for water kefir… I LOVE my water kefir! I add it to smoothies, or bottle it with unsweetened cranberry juice concentrate, for a “natural soda” that’s fizzy, light, and delicious 🙂
It’s been easier than keeping organic milk in stock, and dealing with dairy kefir. This only takes 4 ingredients- the water kefir grains (different than milk kefir), some sugar, molasses, and maybe a lemon slice. So good, and my allergies have simmered way down.