It’s Simple Lives Thursday!
My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Whichever blog that you choose to link up your post, it will show up on all 4 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!
- Millie from Real Food for Less Money
- Diana from My Humble Kitchen
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
3. No giveaway away or otherwise primarily advertising oriented posts. Keep your topics to fit our simple living theme of “consume less, produce more.” We will delete posts that don’t fit.
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. Best Gluten-Free Flaky Pie Crust Recipe by Allergy Free Alaska
2. Charles Healed Ankylosing Spondylitis with Paleo by Phoenix Helix
3. Preserving Pumpkin: Puree and Powder by Annie’s Place
Thanks for hosting!
shari lynne @ faith filled food for moms says
Thank you for the Blog Hop Diana! I hope that my Thanksgiving Craft Round up will fit in with frugal living 🙂 If not, feel free to delete 🙂
Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents says
Thanks for hosting!
Eileen @ Phoenix Helix says
Thanks for highlighting Charles’ Story. He’s such an inspiration. And thanks, as always, for hosting!
Marianne @ Ragdoll Kitchen says
Thank you for hosting 🙂
Megan | Allergy Free Alaska says
Thank you for highlighting my Best Gluten Free Flaky Pie Crust Recipe! This week I’m sharing my Mom’s Amazing Gluten Free & Vegan Apple Pie. Thank you for hosting!