We’re only a few days away from starting the 25 Day Grace Filled Journey to Real Food!
Also, my sweet friend and sister in Christ, Kelly, from The Nourishing Home is teaming up with me for this challenge. She’ll be providing the gluten free menu options and writing a few of the topics that you’ll find below. As you can see, you’re in great hands!
Below are the topics that you will be receiving via email every day for 25 days.
- A Plea For Pastured Meats
- The Importance of Real Milk
- Eggs – The Super Food
- Why We All Need Fat – Butter and Lard
- What Kind of Cooking Oil Should I Use?
- Real Salt – Yes, There is a Difference
- The Miracles of Broth
- An Introduction to Natural Sweeteners
- GMO’S – What is it and What Foods Contain It?
- The Dangers of Processed Soy
- The Tangled Web of Bread
- An Intro To a Gluten Free Diet
- Now That we Know the Basics, Let’s Ease Into Real Food – Buy This Not That
- Let’s Learn About the Growing Seasons (nutrient content in vegetables)
- Organic Foods – Dirty Dozen and Clean 15
- A Real Food Pantry
- Saving Money By Menu Planning
- Taming the Picky Eater
- The Mediterranean Secret to Phenomenal Vegetables
- Your Favorite Toddler Foods – Realfoodicized (Mac and Cheese, Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets)
- Real Food Snacks
- Real Food Lunch Ideas for Families on the Go
- Real Fast Real Food Dinner Ideas (Crockpot, Rice Cookers, Freezer Meals)
- Kitchen Appliances That Will Save You Time and Money
- Cookware – From Cast Iron to Stainless Steel
Don’t forget, you’ll also be receiving 3 weeks of real food menu plans (you’ll have a gluten free option) plus additional charts and guides to help you get started on your real food journey.
Also, as a recap, I did not want to call this a challenge but instead a journey. The 25 Day Grace Filled Journey to Real Food is going to help you build a solid foundation to real food. You’ll then be equipped to carry your journey forward.
Like I mentioned before, this is not a dogmatic approach to eating. It’s a common sense approach that will emphasize cooking at home, making real nutrient dense meals; however, if you’re living in the same world that I am, the reality is that we can’t make everything from scratch and sometimes we just don’t have the desire or energy to cook.
So as part of this journey, you’ll also be receiving a restaurant guide and resources as I mentioned above.
So, if you haven’t signed up yet, do it now! It all starts Thursday, January 2nd! Also, this journey will live on my website indefinitely, you can sign up anytime after January 2nd and the emails for this journey will start from the beginning. You won’t miss a thing!
Have you signed up yet?
Nourish your Family Today!
Joing the My Humble Kitchen community today and I'll send you my eBook, A Month of Meals from My Humble Kitchen to Yours absolutely free. You'll receive recipes, techniques in the kitchen, gardening tips, and so much more to nourish your family physically and spiritually!