Well folks, it’s Day 3 of My Humble Kitchen’s week of Christmas giveaways!
If you haven’t checked out Day 1 and Day 2, head on over now! On Day 1, Mighty Nest is giving away a great cookie making bundle. On Day 2, Bob’s Red Mill is giving away a tote filled with $120 in products including a cookbook and apron!
Today, I’m personally giving away 3 of my favorite things that I’ve been oogling over on Etsy. I love handmade, and when it’s a beautiful product … even better! So check it out, these are 3 of my favorite things that I’ll be randomly giving away to one lucky reader!
My Favorite Things
1. Linen Crossback Pinafore Apron from notPerfectLinen
I have been wanting one of these crossback linen aprons for some time. When I saw them over at Etsy, I knew I had to include it in My Favorite Things giveaway. I love how it crosses in the back and has a bit of a nostalgic, traditional farm like feel to it as well. I love it!
2. Oceans Deep (Hillsong) Pendant by Redeemed Jewelry
I fell in love with necklace as soon as I saw it come through my instagram feed! It’s one of my favorite songs from Hillsong United and seeing it displayed as a vintage pendant made it all the better. I loved it so much, I’m learning how to make these pendants at home!
3. Ugandan Paper Bead Necklaces from EkisaPaperBeads
These hand rolled bead necklaces have quickly become popular throughout many Christian missionary groups and non-profit organizations. For good reason too – they’re beautiful and give back to communities and mothers in need. That’s why I’m including it in my Favorite Things Giveaway!
These beads are made of rolled recycled magazines by single women in Uganda. 100% profits go to support educational and vocational programs for women and children in Uganda.
I know you’ll love them just as much as I do.
How to Enter:
- Check out the photo collage below featuring the 12 other awesome bloggers participating in “Our Favorite Things Stocking Stuffer Giveaway”
- Enter my My Favorite Things Giveaway using the entry form below.
- Then, hop over to all of the other sites (see links below) and enter for a chance to win their stocking stuffers too!
While you’re entering these other amazing giveaways, spend a few minutes checking out these other bloggers’s sites.
Be sure to enter my giveaway below and then click on each of the following links to enter for a chance to win even more fun Christmas Stocking Stuffer Giveaways.
1. Thriving Home 2. Happy Home Fairy 3. The Nourishing Home 4. Heavenly Homemakers 5. Meaningful Mama 6. Slugs and Bugs 7. Seeds Family Worship 8. Jennifer Ebehack 9. The Generous Wife 10. The Modest Mom Blog 11. My Humble Kitchen 12. Kara Chupp 13. Motherhood on a Dime
Good luck and sweet blessings, friends!